The Brow Tine Profile
The Brow Tine is designed to offer all the features of a more complicated design without the added expense. The Brow Tine is a spacious cabin with a Kyner 500 maintenance-free exterior. This cabin provides a covered porch, nicely sized common area/kitchen, bathroom, and a bunk room large enough to sleep six. If you like the look and feel of a cabin, but want to keep it simple, the Brow Tine is the perfect choice.
Your building consultant will provide you with the building base price and a list of building options beyond the base. The building base price is a guaranteed price for 30 days that includes:
- Building materials and labor
- Electrical (to wall)
- Plumbing (to wall)
- Heating (furnace and ducting)
- Concrete — slab
Building options beyond the base include:
- Wall covering
- Poured Basement
- Security System
- Remote Viewing
- Fire Protection
- Fireplace/Wood Stove
- LP Lighting
Your building consultant will also assist and/or arrange for the completion of any of these
Building Exterior Specifications
- 20′x30′x8′ stud wall construction.
- (1) 8′x20′ covered grilling porch
- Perimeter 2×6 studs to be 24″ on center (5/8″ GWB at walls)
- Roof trusses to be 6:12 pitch – 24″ o.c. with energy heel.
- All exterior wall and roof steel to be McElroy 29 ga. Max Rib with Kynar 500 paint system and 40 year non-prorated warranty
- All steel to be fastened using Woodgrip fasteners
- All steel trims at ridge, gables, corners, windows, doors, base, hips and valleys, fascia, header, ceiling, etc. to be 29 ga. with Kynar 500 paint system.
- Continuously vented profile ridge vent.
- All eaves to be sealed using profile foam closures.
- 2′-0″ deep overhangs to be finished using aluminum or steel vented soffit panels.
- Windows to be Weathershield vinyl Visions 2000 white double hung units. Alternate color options are available upon request.
- Doors to be all steel AJ Manufacturing doors and frames with locksets. Various options are available
- Housewrap at all walls to eave line.
- All walls to be insulated using R-19 batt insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of wall.
- Ceiling to be insulated using R-40 blown fiberglass insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of ceiling.
- Porch to have steel ceiling and trim.
- Exposed porch header and support posts. Railings available upon request.
Building Interior Specifications
- Interior stud walls to be 2×4 and 2×6 construction with studs 24″ on center
- Interior doors to be 6 panel pre-hung pine doors with casing at both sides with lockset.
- Vaulted trusses at common area
- Fully installed kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- Bi-Fold closet doors to be 6 panel pre-hung doors with casing at both sides and pull knobs.
- Base trim to be 1×4 pine at all finished walls.
- Windows to be prepped for drywall returns and pine sill with apron casing.
- Closets to have one shelf with angle brackets and closet pole.
Building Room Breakdown
- Square Footage :: 297 square feet
- Square Footage :: 121 square feet
- Square Footage :: 6 square feet
- Square Footage :: 38 square feet
- Square Footage :: 57 square feet