The Brow Tine
600 Sq Ft
The Brow Tine is designed to offer all the features of a more complicated design without the added expense. The Brow Tine is a spacious cabin with a Kynar 500 maintenance-free exterior. This cabin provides a covered porch, nicely sized common area/kitchen, bathroom, and a bunk room large enough to sleep six. If you like the look and feel of a cabin, but want to keep it simple, the Brow Tine is the perfect choice.
Building Exterior Specifications
- 20'x30'x8' stud wall construction.
- (1) 8'x20' covered grilling porch
- Perimeter 2×6 studs to be 24" on center
- Roof trusses to be 6:12 pitch – 24" o.c. with energy heel.
- All exterior wall and roof steel to be McElroy 29 ga. Max Rib with Kynar 500 paint system and 40 year non-prorated warranty
- All steel to be fastened using Woodgrip fasteners
- All steel trims at ridge, gables, corners, windows, doors, base, hips and valleys, fascia, header, ceiling, etc. to be 29 ga. with Kynar 500 paint system.
- Continuously vented profile ridge vent.
- All eaves to be sealed using profile foam closures.
- 24" deep overhangs to be finished using aluminum or steel vented soffit panels.
- Windows vinyl white double hung units. Alternate color options are available upon request.
- Doors to be all maintenance free steel doors and aluminum frames with locksets. Various options are available
- Housewrap at all walls to eave line.
- All walls to be insulated using R-21 batt insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of wall.
- Ceiling to be insulated using R-40 blown fiberglass insulation with a 4 mil poly vapor barrier at warm side of ceiling.
- Porch to have steel ceiling and trim.
- Exposed porch header and support posts. Railings available upon request.
Building Interior Specifications
- Interior stud walls to be 2×4 and 2×6 construction with studs 24" on center
- Interior doors to be pre-hung pine doors with casing at both sides with lockset.
- Vaulted trusses at common area
- Fully installed kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- Bi-Fold closet doors to be pre-hung doors with casing at both sides and pull knobs.
- Base trim to be 1×4 pine at all finished walls.
- Windows to be prepped for drywall returns and pine sill with apron casing.
- Closets to have one shelf with angle brackets and closet pole.